Sterly and Carling

Sterly and Carling
So in Love

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is Over

Christmas was awesome this year we made at least $500 in items and money that were donated to a family in need and that was really fun.  I made a bunch of Christmas ornaments that I sold and I also sold Papa Murphy's gift cards.  The 10 year old in the family we helped even asked Sterling if he was Santa Claus it was really cute and funny. Write me a note at smileincamo@hotmail.com if you helped out and want to know how it went!!  We got awesome stuff for Christmas.  Sterling has been playing his new Xbox games and helping me get the kitchen ready to lay down some tile.  That is what my parents gave me for Christmas. New Tile for my kitchen.  My cats thought that tearing the nasty carpet out of the kitchen was a game it was kind of funny.  My carpet had the padding attached to it.  This weird black foam and it was glued to the floor underneath.  I am going to scrape as much as I can then maybe the store has some sort of solvent I can use to get the rest off.  When the floor is done we are going to put a pantry in.  YAY I will finally have enough shelf space in my kitchen. I will post some pics of the project.  Well i gotta get to Salt Lake to get my tile so I can start my project.  Sterling sewed me red furry pajama pants for Christmas so I look like Elmo I love them.
OK so this was a very scattered blog sorry about that Luv you all!!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment