Sterly and Carling

Sterly and Carling
So in Love

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ster's Birthday

So I was really excited about Sterling's birthday this year.  Unfortunately I worked over 14 hours the day of his Birthday so we couldn't celebrate on his birthday.  For years Sterling has wanted an old motorcycle that he could restore with his brother.  A few weeks ago he mentioned that he would really love to have an Ipod, then later he decided he really didn't want an Ipod but I told him he might have told me too late.  I called his brother Jacob and asked him if he could possibly find him a bike that we could afford.  He told me he would do his best and within two hours he had a bike for Sterling everyone but Ster knew about it and we were so excited to see his face.

     So Friday the day after his birthday we all gathered at his parents house, siblings, grandparents and all.  We had some great burgers and dogs roasted by Trent.  Then we had so much fun with the Butt cake that Hope made for Ster.  We lit the candles and Alyssa (our adorable 2 year old niece) helped Ster blow out the candles and then Ster showed Alyssa how to grab a handful of cake.  I need to get the pictures from Becky.
   
     Then I got to give him a box that looked as though it should contain an Ipod but instead it held a key.  He walked around the house and there it was!!  It was so fun.  He was just obsessing with excitement about starting to work on it.  We are meeting him at Jacob's Tonight so he can start.  I will get the pics up as soon as I can.
-Goodnight All-
I will try to put some more activities on soon

No comments:

Post a Comment