Sterly and Carling

Sterly and Carling
So in Love

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finished with the 100 dollar challenge

Finally finished with the 100 dollar challenge- Overall I think we did pretty good!  Can't say how good cuz it is supposed to be a secret for Christmas Morning.  Morgan helped me with sales tonight it was awesome. 

You know what is sad?  The people in modest homes helped much more than those in the gigantically sickeningly humongous homes.  I was thinking you live in a giant mansion and you cant help out with just a few dollars (you are even getting something in return for your money)!!!  crazy
Some people were so amazingly generous I met tons of absolutely amazing people, so grateful for this experience.
My Feet Hurt, My back hurts and I am exhausted (stayed up until 4 am wrapping presents last night)  I am going to finish the stuff for my christmas envelope tomorrow and for now I am off to have a superfun sleepover with Morgan my sister in law bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment