Sterly and Carling

Sterly and Carling
So in Love

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vacation Project

So i received tile from my parents for christmas but after tearing the old floor off decided it would be easier to do pergo.  First we are building our pantry then we are going to put the pergo floor in the kitchen.  We returned the tile to Lowes and bought some of the supplies last night so we could start on the pantry.  We then found the pergo we want but the shipment is not in until Thursday so we can go get it.
We woke up at 6:30 this morning to start our project.  Sterling was kind of grumpy so he wore his oscar the grouch shirt.  Truthfully ster did a lot of the work while I took pics, handed him things, cooked him breakfast and did the dishes.  But I thought it was fun :)  I will get to do the sheetrock and the painting while he does the electrical later this week, then I will get to do the flooring :) while he does shelving.  Then it will be time to go back to work :(
I am excited to start at Utah State again this next semester.  After this next year of teaching I plan on quitting my current job, doing a year and a half full time of school, then getting a job in an elementary school, we will see how that works out though.  Well I got to get to house cleaning so I am off Toodeloo!!

2 comments: