Sterly and Carling

Sterly and Carling
So in Love

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Gatorade Crash

So my friend Crystal, had a bad day yesterday.  On her way home from conference in Salt Lake to Rexburg she got in a car accident just outside of Brigham City while reaching for a Gatorade in her car.  I haven't seen her forever so it was nice to see her but not the best circumstances.  She was driving and her friend was asleep, her friend didn't wake up until the car started rolling.  As soon as Crystal takes an online quiz I am going to take her to Instacare to get checked out (I can't believe they didn't go to the Hospital yesterday!)  I think they were in shock.  Being in more pain this morning they decided to go get checked out, well at least her friend did!  They stayed at my house last night. They were really a bedraggled bunch.  Their car landed in a big muddy puddle on its side.  They were covered in water and mud, and so was their stuff!  What a crazy night!  Well we are off to Instacare then the bus to take them back to Idaho.  I am then off to my first day of work this season for Head Start (we are doing training today)


Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment